Have a question that is not addressed here? Feel free to Contact Us!
Choose A Class...
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class to complete registration information.
- Sign in at front desk as soon as you arrive. If you register for class online, check in with instructor so they can check you in.
- Come to class on an empty stomach. This is recommended, or if you MUST eat prior, fruit or veggies. Anything light.
- Mats are available to borrow! If you use a mat, PLEASE use our DIY mat cleaner with essential oils to cleanse and disinfect between uses.
What To Wear...
- Comfortable exercise clothing is recommended.
- Bare feet are preferred to enhance your practice!
- Avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, or scented lotions. This is being courteous to your neighbor during practice.
Leave Outside The Studio...
- Cell phones
- Food AND gum
- ***We will have cubbys in the front of the studio or foyer for storage.
Can I Do Yoga?
- Everyone can practice yoga! There is always some version of a physical posture that you CAN do. If you are injured, have any health concerns, or are pregnant, please let the instructor know. This way they can provide proper variations for your specific condition and know to keep an eye on you for safety reasons.
- Know your own limits. Unlike other exercises, yoga encourages you to listen to what your body needs. If you're having a hard time breathing efficiently, take child's pose and rest for a moment. You are doing this for YOU. Every practice will be different.
- We encourage pre-registration here, but it is not required. You can drop in!
- You'll be surprised how much a consistent yoga practice will effect your life! Notice how you're sitting while at work.
The Most Important Rule - HAVE FUN!