1. How long have you been a Barre teacher?
I have been teaching Barre since May 2016.
2. What brought you to Barre?
I find Barre to be a mentally and physically challenging routine that inspired me to get certified and thoughtfully apply my learnings to those equally inspired.
3. How has Barre changed you? Physically and/or mentally.
Barre has the intensity of running, but the gentle technique of yoga. It is a graceful practice that can challenge even the most physically fit.
4. What intrigued you about teaching at Home Yoga & Barre?
I love the community aspect of Home Yoga & Barre. I know of no place that emulates the closeness of home like this studio.
5. What's your favorite post class meal or snack?!
One of my favorite is quinoa with pesto sauce.
6. Complete this phrase..."On a typical Saturday you can find me..."
Saturday is usually spent cleaning, kid activities, and perhaps some bargain findings at Marshalls and TJ Maxx.